Organic Irish Sea Moss Powder is 100% Wildcrafted, VEGAN, Sea Moss is found along the coasts of the Atlantic and some parts of the Caribbean, it’s a seaweed that contains 92 of 102 trace minerals essential to our body's growth and development. It builds immune system, Removes Mucus, Supports Joint and Skin Health, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory.
This vitamin-packed and mineral enriched plant is the perfect ingredient to incorporate into your daily routine to maintain a healthy diet.
SEA MOSS BENEFITS:
* Sea moss is tasteless so you can add it to a variety of dishes. In fact, it's an especially great plant-based substitute for gelatin or other thickening agents. You can also put it in smoothies, juice, cakes, sauces, homemade ice cream, stews, soups, and much more.
* Sea moss is considered one of the most nutrient and mineral-rich food on the planet. During this pandemic, we need to protect and prepare our bodies so that it's 100% ready to fight off viruses.
* Because it is mucilaginous (sticky and thick), it helps soothe the mucus membranes in the body and helps your body get rid of any excess mucus. It is especially helpful in reducing congestion and clearing out phlegm buildup in the lungs, which is particularly helpful when you are dealing with a cold.
* It is a great source of calcium and Sulphur based amino acids that can make your bones stronger. Sea Moss is rich in magnesium, chromium, iodine, bromine, selenium, pectin, manganese, potassium, iron, zinc, B-vitamins, and vitamin C.
* Sea moss also contains a decent amount of riboflavin (B2) and folate (B9). Riboflavin is needed to break down proteins, carbs, and fats, while folate is needed to form DNA and other genetic material. When folate pairs up with B12, it also helps to create red blood cells.
top of page
bottom of page